- Lecture, February 14, 2014, 11:00 Sebastian Burciu: On the Grothendieck groups of equivariantized fusion categories
- Lecture, February 14, 2014,14:30 Jeffrey Morton: Towards extended TQFT from higher gauge theory
- Workshop I: February 17 - 21, 2014 Topics: Extended TFT, higher structures, infinity categories, topological conformal field theory, quantization of classical TFTs, WS Schedule (pdf), Abstracts (pdf)
- String Geometry Meeting: February 24 - 28, 2014 Schedule & Abstracts (pdf), network web site
- Lecture, February 24, 2014, 09:30 Ingo Runkel: Spin from defects in two-dimensional field theory
- Lecture, February 24, 2014, 16:00 Jørgen Ellegaard Andersen:Quantum representations of mapping class groups via geometric quantization of moduli spaces
- Lecture, February 25, 2014, 09:30 Alan Carey: A geometric approach to twisted K-homology
- Lecture, February 25, 2014, 16:00: Thang Le: The Habiro ring and invariants of 3-manifolds
- Lecture, February 26, 2014, 09:30 Nils Carqueville (SUNY Stony Brook): Equivariant completion of defect bicategories
- Masterclass Lectures: March 10 - 14, 2014: Gregor Masbaum, Azat Gaynutdinov Schedule (pdf)
- Lecture, March 14, 2014, 11:00 Alexei Semikhatov: From conformal field theory to Nichols algebras and back
- Workshop II: March 17 - 21, 2014 Topics: non-semisimple categories, generalized traces, integral TFTs, logarithmic conformal field theories, WS Schedule (pdf), Abstracts (pdf)
This event has no subevents associated to it.
There is currently no participant information available for this event.