These pages contain preliminary information about programmes and conferences
which are (co)-organized by the ESI or will take place at the ESI in the next years.
If you have any questions about the details of a program please contact the organizers
of the individual activities.
- Jets and Quantum Fields for LHC and Future Colliders (A. H. Hoang, I. W. Stewart), July 1 - 31
- Forcing, Large Cardinals and Descriptive Set Theory (S. D. Friedman, M. Goldstern, A. Kechris, J. Kellner, W. H. Woodin), September 9 - October 18
- Heights in Diophantine Geometry, Group Theory and Additive Combinatorics (R. Tichy, J. Vaaler, M. Widmer, U. Zannier), October 21 - December 20
- GEOQUANT 2013 (P. Bieliavsky, H. Grosse, R. Kobayashi , M. Schlichenmaier, A. Sergeev, O. Sheinman, W. Zhang), August 18 - 30
- Complexity and Dimension Theory of Skew Products Systems
(H. Bruin, T. Oertel-Jaeger, R. Zweimueller), September 16 - 20
- Advances in the theory of automorphic forms and their L-functions (D. Jiang, P. Sarnak, J. Schwermer, F. Shahidi), October 16 - 26
- Modern trends in topological quantum field theory (J. Fuchs, L. Katzarkov, N. Reshitikin, C. Schweigert) February 2 - March 29
- Combinatorics, geometry and physics (A. Abdesselam. C. Krattenthaler, A. Tanasa, F. Vignes-Tourneret) June 2 - July 31
- Topological phases of quantum matter (N. Read, J. Yngvason, M. Zirnbauer) August 4 - September 12
- Minimal energy point sets, lattices and designs (C. Bachoc, P. Grabner, E. Saff, A. Schürmann) September 29 - November 22